£25,000 – £35,000 OTE + Career progression opportunities + Unlimited earning potential
This is an ideal position for an energetic salesperson looking to make their first steps into Property.
You have the opportunity to be trained to become a Lettings Negotiator working in a vibrant and exploding property market within London. Lettings Negotiators for this company can make approximately £30,000 in their first year from reaching and exceeding their Lettings Negotiator targets. Lettings Negotiators are targetted to achieve the bulk of their salary through uncapped commission by breaching a targetted number of a lets per month.
As a Lettings Negotiator, answering to the Lettings Manager, you will source out and run business through to completion covering the entire Lettings process for Vendors and Applicants.
Our client possesses a huge stakehold in their local market. This is a company that is foreseeing exponential growth through dominating the areas they acquire, thrashing their competition by training their Estate Agents to become high-calibre property specialists that work effectively generating and completing business constantly. Our client prides themselves on their ability to train staff to become quality Estate Agents and retain their staff in the long term, offering excellent pay packages and progression schemes.
- Working to reach and breach fiscal and performance targets
- Sourcing business and seeing through to completion
- Establishing and maintaining client and applicant relationships
- Completing administrative tasks
- Promoting the company brand professionally and effectively
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, rapid ability to establish relationships
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach to working hours
- Pro-active and revels in working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional sales skills
- A full, valid UK or EU driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- Your own vehicle, suitable for business purposes
- A graduate degree in any discipline
- Excellent telephone mannerisms
- Additional languages
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|