£25,000 – £35,000+ OTE + Excellent training schemes + Fantastic career progression opportunities + Unlimited earning potential
Have the opportunity to:
- Receive some of the best sales training
- Start a rewarding long-term career
- Have access to excellent incentives
- Progress in a career
- Are you ambitious?
- Are you motivated by money?
- Do you have great sales ability?
- Do you have an interest in the London Property Market?
You have the opportunity to work for a strong independent Estate Agent offering some of the best training in the industry. Our client has a strong focus on service and development, being the leading cause for their accelerating growth. They dominate their local market making them a household name
As a Trainee Estate Agent, answering to the Sales or Lettings Manager, you will be trained to source and see business through to completion.
- Sourcing out new business and seeing business through to completion
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Increasing the company turnover
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing and marketing
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalize deals
- Negotiating terms
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step
- Pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent sales ability
- A car
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- Experience in Sales and/or Retail
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|