£55,000 + OTE, career structure, growth & development, bonus scheme, incentives, company car or car allowance, holiday commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare
****30k basic salary****
You MUST have industry experience to be considered for this position.
You have the opportunity to work for an independent agency dominating in their local market, with the quality board presence any aspiring estate agent would look for in a strong company to join. The directors encourage an entreprenurial approach to managing your own desk and workload, inspiring ideas to generate more sales and achieve a higher earning for yourself. Our client prides themselves on their ability to maintain staff and provide long term career satisfaction and help their staff work toward the promotions they are looking for.
To deliver an exceptional service to all customers when buying and selling property. Outpassion customers at every opportunity whilst remaining motivated to meet and exceed targets. Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner. Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set. Minimum of 6 months Listing or 6 months Estate Agency Management Experience is Essential.
- To manage the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Motivating staff with incentives and rewards
- Holding 1:1 review meetings, identifying development needs
- Implementing agreed business plans
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
- Property Valuations
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
- Managing, motivating and developing a team
- Bringing new customers into the business
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||Branch Manager | Sales | Lettings | Sales Manager | Lettings Manager | Estate Agent|