Sales Nego£30,000 – £40,000 OTE, COMPETETIVE BASIC SALARY, UNCAPPED COMMISSION + COMPANY HOLIDAYS ABROAD.
Sales Negotiator Job:
Full time, permanent position for a Sales Negotiator dealing with high-end properties. The earning potential for the Sales Negotiator is high with uncapped commission, meaning there’s no limit on what you could earn.
Our client is a modern and independent Estate Agent covering all aspects of sales, lettings and property management. They offer the best training scheme to help you get started in a new and exciting career! They have a fast paced, professional and high energy working environment which encourages you as a Sales Negotiator to achieve your goals and increase your earning potential. This working environment helps you to spread your roots within the company. Working in an adventurous, creative and open-minded company means that you will not have a single dull day!
Sales Negotiator Duties:
- Matching the buyers to the right properties
- Working to reach and exceed targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Promoting the company brand successfully
- Working independently as a Sales Negotiator and as part of a team
- Listing is done by the managers, progression is done by the sales administrators, which means YOU are solely SELLING, SELLING & SELLING!
Sales Negotiator Person Specification:
- The role of Sales Negotiator requires you to have had a solid track record in property sales negotiating
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career as a Sales Negotiator and to treat the business as your own
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Right to work in the UK
- Must have recent experience in Sales Negotiating within London
- £35,000 – £45,000 OTE!
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Great incentives; holidays abroad.
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|