£35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training
Sales Negotiator Duties:
As a Sales negotiator you will ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets. Being a Sales Negotiator, you must be able to establish and maintain relationships with clients and applicants. Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully. Working both as part of a team and independently as a Sales Negotiator.
Our client is a medium sized Independent Estate Agent based in North London. Having numerous offices provides you the opportunity to progress and develop within the organization. They are experts at their field and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Working within this company will make you feel valued and appreciated as a team member. They have a great family work environment and will push you to reach your potential.
Sales Negotiator Person Specification
- The role of a Sales Negotiator requires you to have had a solid track record in Sales negotiating
- Valuation / Listing experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career as a Sales Negotiator and to treat the business as your own
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the Sales Negotiator role
- Estate agency experience, as a Sales Negotiator
Benefits of working as a Sales Negotiator:
- Uncapped Earning averaging 35k a year or more!
- Mobile Phones & Company Cars
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Thorough Training
- Great working atmosphere!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|