COMPETETIVE SALARY + Ongoing Training
Property Administrator role:
The position is for an experienced Property Administrator. Upon successful interviewing process the right Property Administrator will receive thorough training to settle into the role and will be able to develop their understanding as a Property Administrator. As a Property Administrator, you will be responsible to carry out all administrative duties within the lettings department and will be reporting to the Property Manager.
We are recruiting for a well-established Estate Agency based in London. They are constantly expanding and looking for new talent to join their successful journey. They have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to achieve your absolute best and want to be great at what you do.
Property Administrator key responsibilities:
- Managing rental properties in their portfolio
- Effective tenancy management, providing excellent support to tenants
- Ensuring all tenancy files are updated and accurate and producing new tenancy agreements and renewal agreements
- Arranging EPCs and Gas Safety Certificates and any risk assessments, ensuring all properties comply with regulations
- Arranging check-ins and check-outs with landlords
- Liaising with contractors to book in repairs.
- Dealing with the opening and closing of utilities suppliers
- Obtaining feedback from viewings
- General office admin support
Property Administrator knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed (minimum 40wpm)
- Sound knowledge of the Lettings industry
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||Administrator | Estate Agency | Letting Administrator | Property Administrator|