£35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training
Lettings Negotiator Duties:
As a lettings negotiator you will ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets. Being a Lettings Negotiator, you must be able to establish and maintain relationships with clients and applicants. Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully. Working both as part of a team and independently as a Lettings Negotiator.
Our client in an international Estate Agency with multiple offices across the globe. They offer the best training scheme to help you get started in a new and exciting career! They have a fast paced, professional and high energy working environment which encourages you to achieve your goals and increase your earning potential. This working environment helps you to spread your roots within the company. Working in an adventurous, creative and open-minded company means that you will not have a single dull day!
Lettings Negotiator Person Specification:
- Must have a proven track record in lettings
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career as a Lettings Negotiator and to treat the business as your own
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role of a Lettings Negotiator
- Estate agency experience
Benefits of working as a Lettings Negotiator:
- Uncapped Earning averaging 35k a year or more!
- Competitive Basic salary
- Mobile Phones
- Great working atmosphere!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|