£35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training
You know a company is good when it is constantly growing. Since 1835 till date our client have over 90 local independent offices around the world and are looking to expand even more. Every office environment is different which means there is something for everyone! They offer great career progression opportunities and want to get the best out of you.
- Ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets
- Source business and see it through to completion
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and applicants
- Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully
- Working both as part of a team and independently
- This role requires you to have had a solid track record in lettings negotiating
- Valuation / Listing experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career and to treat the business as your own
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- Estate agency experience
- Uncapped Earning averaging 35k a year or more!
- Mobile Phones & Company Cars
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Thorough Training
- Great working atmosphere!
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||Sales Negotiator | Sales | Lettings | Lettings Negotiator | Property Consultants | Estate Agent | Real Estate|