Graduate / Trainee Lettings Negotiator
London Estate Agents
Curtis & Mayfair have a fantastic opportunity for a target driven, money motivated and sales minded graduate / trainee lettings negotiator. You can join a leading, expanding thriving and well-established estate agent, based in one of their busy London offices as a graduate / trainee lettings negotiator. Suitable graduate / trainee lettings negotiators will have a vibrant and outgoing personality, with a strong track record in sales and be confident hitting and exceeding targets. As a graduate / trainee lettings negotiator, you will be required to drive and must have your own car.
Trainee Estate Agent / Trainee Lettings Negotiator Responsibilities:
- Registering new applicants both over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating with landlords and tenants
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Generating repeat business
- Closing sales
Trainee Estate Agent/ Trainee Lettings Negotiator Requirements:
- A strong sales background, with previous experience of working to targets
- Self-motivated, money hungry, desire to succeed
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- A full driving license and use of a car
Our client will offer the successful trainee estate agent a competitive basic salary and excellent commission and bonus structure, on target earnings in the region of £25,000 – £35,000 + and excellent career progression.
A full driving license is essential for this role.
For more information on this position please get in touch with Dina at email@example.com or please apply online or call us on 020 3327 2121.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|