London Estate Agents
Curtis & Mayfair have a fantastic opportunity for a target driven, money motivated and sales minded Graduate Opportunity. You can join a leading, expanding thriving and well-established estate agent, based in one of their busy London offices in a Graduate Opportunity. Suitable Graduate Estate Agent will have a vibrant and outgoing personality, with a strong track record in sales and be confident hitting and exceeding targets. In this graduate opportunity, you will be required to drive and must have your own car.
Graduate Estate Agent Responsibilities:
- Registering new applicants both over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating with landlords and tenants
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Generating repeat business
- Closing sales
Graduate Estate Agent Requirements:
- A strong sales background, with previous experience of working to targets
- Self-motivated, money hungry, desire to succeed
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- A full driving license and use of a car
Our client will offer the successful trainee estate agent a competitive basic salary and excellent commission and bonus structure, on target earnings in the region of £25,000 – £35,000 + and excellent career progression.
A full driving license is essential for this role.
For more information on this position please get in touch with Dina at firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply online or call us on 020 3327 2121.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||Uncapped Earning | No Experience Needed | Estate Agent | Trainee Negotiators | Sales | Lettings | Real Estate|