£35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training
Sales Negotiator Duties:
As a Sales negotiator you will ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets. Being a Sales Negotiator, you must be able to establish and maintain relationships with clients and applicants. Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully. Working both as part of a team and independently as a Sales Negotiator.
You know a company is good when it is constantly growing. Over the years our client has been expanding and building on their property knowledge and have numerous offices around the world and are looking to expand even more. Every office environment is different which means there is something for everyone! They offer great career progression opportunities and want to get the best out of you.
Sales Negotiator Person Specification
- The Sales Negotiator role requires you to have had a solid track record in Sales negotiating
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career as a Sales Negotiator and to treat the business as your own
Sales Negotiator Essential Criteria
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role of a Sales Negotiator
- Estate agency experience as a Sales Negotiator
Benefits of working as a Sales Negotiator:
- Uncapped Earning averaging 40k a year or more!
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Mobile Phones & Company Cars
- Holiday entitlement
- Thorough Training
- Great working atmosphere!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||estate agent | Graduate | Lettings | Negotiator | property | sales | training|