Business Development Manager, China Desk
Opening Date: 24th December 2019
Closing date: 22nd January 2020
Curtis & Mayfair have a fantastic opportunity for a target driven, money motivated and sales minded Graduate Estate Agent. You can join a leading, expanding thriving and well-established estate agent, based in one of their busy west London offices as Graduate Estate Agent. Suitable Graduate Estate Agent will have a vibrant and outgoing personality, with a strong track record in sales and be confident hitting and exceeding targets. As a graduate trainee estate agent, you will be required to drive and must have your own car.
- Liaises with other senior staff to select the developments to be sold to high-net-worth investors from China, Hong Kong and other Chinese speaking areas;
- Analyses clients’ reactions to developments and property management services, and discusses the sales strategies;
- Sources new Chinese introducers/sub-agencies/business partners to develop strategies and value propositions for proposals, presentations, and other pursuit-related materials;
- Develops customized, professional pitches, proposals and client/prospect presentations for new business pursuits;
- Compiles and analyses sales figures, prepares proposals for marketing campaigns in tier 1 and tier 2 cities in China;
- Performs copy editing and proofreading of all proposal content to rapidly produce clear and accurate Chinese documents and meet all deadlines
- Keeps up to date with products and competitors.
- You must be a strong closer and direct when asking for the business.
- You must be target driven and able to deliver results.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:45 to 19:00hrs. You must be living in or around London in order to travel to our offices easily if employed. Also must be able to fluently speak and understand Mandarin.
Our client will offer the successful trainee estate agent a competitive basic salary and excellent commission and bonus structure, on target earnings in the region of £35,000 – £50,000 + and excellent career progression.
For more information on this position please get in touch with Dina at firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply online or call us on 020 3327 2121.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
|Job Category||Property and Housing|
|Skills||business development | estate agent | london | property| sales|