Competitive Salary + Ongoing Training
Branch Administrator role
The position is for an experienced Branch Administrator. Upon successful interviewing process the right Branch Administrator will receive thorough training to settle into the role and will be able to develop their understanding in residential sales and lettings. As a Branch Administrator you will be responsible to carry out all the branch administrator duties and will be reporting to the Branch Manager.
We are recruiting for a very well-known Estate Agency. They are constantly expanding and looking for new talent to join their successful journey. They have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to achieve your absolute best!
Branch Administrator Key responsibilities:
- Preparing all property details ready for marketing
- Uploading details, photos, floorplans etc. to website
- Generating all letters
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
Branch Administrator knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed (minimum 40wpm)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required
|Job Category||Real Estate and Property|
|Skills||Administrator | Estate Agency | Letting Administrator | Property Administrator|