UX Copywriter | Creative
In 2004 we opened a two-person estate agency in Canary Wharf. Today we are one of London’s leading property services companies with 3 offices throughout the capital. We are instructed to sell and let thousands of properties each year on behalf of our busy and affluent clients.
As we continue our massive expansion programme to reach brand coverage throughout London, we are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team. Our desire to improve the way our industry operates is the reason why we embrace change and continually challenge tradition. Almost every service we utilise is provided in-house so our diverse range of career options may surprise you. As we undertake our digital revolution and advance into the next chapter of our growth, we are in search of dynamic, forward-thinking individuals who will compliment the team and thrust the brand into its next phase.
We have a position open for an in-house copywriter who will be responsible for a range of tasks to promote the brand through excellent verbal judo in the form of written communication. You will be working with the CEO and reporting directly to him on projects daily. One minute you may be working on written copy for a brochure, the next you may be tasked with a script for our in-house videographer to promote the brand.
You will be writing copy for various media ranging from web, social, print, video, advertising, PR etc. You will need to be versatile, fast thinking and be able to manage many projects at once. As a small brand with aspirations to grow we do not have a stuffy corporate environment and have to adapt to change constantly and ensure we are able to keep up with the pace.
The tone we are looking to hit is a very fresh, modern, simple yet effective minimalist approach to get the reader to act on the brand and engage. Think Apple, Airbnb, Uber, Google and the leading tech brands of today, that is the tone, simplicity and effective communication we want to achieve as we develop the business to todays audience. You will need to demonstrate that you can hit this mark and deliver as you will be working with us to achieve the brand voice and tone and then ensuring it is constantly and consistently delivered.
With Us You Will
- Write effective and engaging copy in line with required briefs
- Create copy for a broad range of stakeholders and projects from all areas of the business
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to different target markets and be able to tailor communications to the relevant audience
- Be able to edit, improve and infuse the brand voice into existing communications
- Act as a brand/tone of voice consultant within the business to provide creative direction and guidance across all aspects of copy communications
- Enhance marketing campaign performance
- Engage UX experience, proposition, brand, online and sales leads to ensure buy-in and agreement on copywriting procedures, briefing requirements and service level agreements
- Receive internal briefs, distil briefs to core consumer insight and work with the internal designers to deliver required creative output against a brief
- Blog Posts
- Newsletters to Clients & Customers
- Landing Pages
- Digital Retail Signage Screens
- Video content and script
- Staff Training Documents
- Brand Guidelines
- Brochures & Customer Touchpoints
- Property Descriptions
- Press Releases
- You will have at least 5+ years in SEO and Content (in-house or agency) experience, with a strong understanding of the impact of content on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to purchase, exit/lapse and retention.
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
- Excellent copywriting skills and a creative approach to SEO, Content and Social Media Marketing.
- Solid experience working with bloggers and journalists for digital PR and outreach
- Experience in digital website publishing
- Experience managing an editorial calendar and managing assets required across multiple channels
- Degree educated in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field
- Multi-channel copywriting experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Creative flair
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- 28 days holiday per annum including public holidays
- Starting salary £25k
- Be part of a growing brand
- Great working environment
- Family Culture
Hours & Location
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 18:00hrs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 /year