Trainee Estate Agent
£25,000 – £35,000 OTE + Training + Career progression + Uncapped Earning Potentials + Bonuses and Incentives!
- Are you ambitious?
- Are you motivated by money?
- Do you have great sales ability?
- Do you have an interest in the London Property Market?
- Do you want to become a Trainee Estate Agent and progress in the property sector…? This may be for you”
The ideal Trainee Estate Agent can work for a strong independent Estate Agency offering some of the best training in the industry. Our client has a strong focus on service and development, being the leading cause for their accelerating growth. They dominate their local market making them a household name! If you’re looking to grow and flourish into a rewarding career, this is the company for you to start your journey as a Trainee Estate Agent!
Duties for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Sourcing out new business and seeing business through to completion
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Increasing the company turnover
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing and marketing
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalize deals
- Negotiating terms
Person Specification for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step
- Pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent sales ability
Essential Criteria for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- A graduate degree
Benefits of working as a Trainee Estate Agent:
- Become ARLA or NAEA qualified
- Receive some of the best sales training
- Start a rewarding long-term career
- Have access to excellent incentives
- Progress into management in a short span of time!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.