Tenancy Renewals Consultant
£22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience, company benefits, on-going training and progression
A multi award winning company who are experts in Residential Property. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry and are one of the most respected and largest estate agency groups across Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Our client are experts in the property sector. Their working environment is professional and energized. Their staff have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to start a progressive career in Estate Agency!
The Role of a Tenancy Renewals Consultant
The role of a renewal’s consultant is both diverse and rewarding. You will need to be a competent negotiator and be able to handle any objection thrown your way. Quality of service and accuracy are vital in renewals. The successful candidate will work closely with landlords and tenants to provide the best possible service.
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination data on TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) website
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal Departments are aware.
- Drawing up and sending out Tenancy Deposit return forms, utility and void management forms (where applicable)
- Upholding Department service standards
- Dealing with queries from Client Accounts Department
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook