FLOATING BRANCH MANAGER
£50,000+ OTE, career structure, growth & development, bonus scheme, incentives
****28k – 30k basic salary****
You MUST have industry experience to be considered for this position.
Floating Branch Manager Role:
To deliver an exceptional service to all customers when buying and selling property as a floating branch manager. Exceeding customer expectations at every opportunity whilst remaining motivated to meet targets. Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner. As a floating branch manager, you will be managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed set targets. Minimum of 6 months Listing or 6 months Estate Agency Management Experience is Essential.
You can work for an independent agency dominating as a Floating Branch Manager in their local market, with the quality board presence any aspiring estate agent would look for in a strong company to join. The directors encourage an entrepreneurial approach to managing your own desk and workload, inspiring ideas to generate more sales and achieve a higher earning for yourself. Our client prides themselves on their ability to maintain staff and provide long term career satisfaction and help their staff work toward the promotions they are looking for.
Floating Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- The Floating branch manager must manage the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximizing income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Motivating staff with incentives and rewards
- Holding 1:1 review meetings, identifying development needs
- Implementing agreed business plans
- Listing and selling properties
Floating Branch Manager Person Profile:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving License
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Managing, motivating and developing a team
- Bringing new customers into the business