£40,000 OTE, quality client market, excellent ongoing training schemes, career progression opportunities, high energy office culture
This is an independent agency with this office possessing a strong foothold in their local market with a quality board presence. The team here are a close-knit group of energetic and pro-active individuals given the opportunity to be entrepreneurial with their sales style and approach to generate business. This work ethos gives their employees job satisfaction and the market combined with their hard work provides the satisfaction in earnings they aspire for.
As an experienced Estate Agent specializing in Sales and/or Lettings, answering to the Branch Manager, you will source and see business through to completion.
- Property Industry experience in Sales and Lettings
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- Valuation / Listing experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career and to treat the business as your own
- Additional languages
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.