Competitive Salary £40,000 or more!
Position: Relationship Manager will be reporting to the Head of Credit
The Company: Our Client is Real Estate Finance Consultancy firm based in London, established by senior banking and Real Estate professionals with great knowledge and experience in providing financial solutions to commercial real estate investment needs.
Some of the core duties are listed below but not limited to:
- Generating and leading prospect client pipeline
- Collating information and producing credit papers
- Liaising with lenders
- Handling transactions with all parties (client, lender, solicitors, valuers, etc.) all through to completion
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems
- Problem solving skills
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style
- Organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in property lending
- Good communication and writing skills
- Identifying and developing opportunities which are of a direct benefit to the business
- Producing a personal performance which can be clearly demonstrated to have assisted the company in achieving its objectives and long-term strategy
- Building and maintaining meaningful and long lasting relationships with clients based on an in-depth understanding of their needs
- Continuously developing skills, knowledge and behavior to improve level of performance
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team
- Competitive Salary 40K +!