£23,000 – £24,000 + Career Progression
Curtis & Mayfair is working with a well know Estate Agency that has been established since the mid 90’s and are growing stronger day by day. They have numerous offices based in London and are proud to be the best at what they do. A combination of knowledge, intelligence and customer service makes them better than their competitors. They are known for having long lasting relationships with their clients.
Our Client are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Director and their small but busy team based in St Johns Wood.
- Undertaking the duties of personal assistant to the Director – filing and over view of emails, calls etc.
- Arranging photography, floorplans and EPCs and uploading to Vebra property records and other web portals
- Preparing details for brochures and adverts
- Telephone duties – to answer the telephone calls when people are out of the office or otherwise engaged; take messages as appropriate and issue to relevant person
- Organizing and creating adverts for papers
- Petty Cash handling
- Assisting with property management
- Assisting in maintaining and updating the Lettings Ledger when necessary
- Liaising with clients/other agents/contractors
- Anti-Money Laundering checks on clients
- Land registry checks.
- Dealing with household matters and personal tasks.
- Undertaking the filing and ensuring documents are saved in the relevant files on both the computer and hard copies
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- The ideal candidate will be proactive and able to work independently, as well as having terrific organizational skills and a confident telephone manner. Previous experience would be preferable.
- Salary is – 23-24K pa
- Working hours – Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Start date – ASAP