£19,000 – £20,000 basic salary + On-going training
Our client are experts in the property sector. With inside out knowledge of their properties they strive to deliver the best customer service ever. The working environment is very professional and energized. They have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to achieve your absolute best!
Within your role in the company, you will be responsible for all the administrative duties and be responsible for managing the office. You will be reporting to the Lettings Manager / HR Manager.
- You will need to handle enquiries and pass them on to the relevant party
- Arrange / coordinate meetings
- Different departments within the office will rely on you to providing them with admin support. In other words, you will be supporting the entire office with your administration skills.
- You may also be required to carry out online marketing, putting together property detail sheets / descriptions and occasional property research.
- You may also be responsible for any other ad hoc administrative duties, the manager thinks is necessary.
- Diary management
- Admin experience
- A graduate in any discipline
- Additional languages