MANDARIN SPEAKING NEW HOMES SALES NEGOTIATOR
Please note: You MUST be able to speak Mandarin fluently to be suitable for this job.
Location: City of London
£20,000 – £50,000 OTE, generous basic salary, continual training & development, tailored bonus structure;
Highly reputable company with extensive industry experience and property knowledge. They pride themselves on being one of the most highly professional and competent agents, who offer great real estate services and love to provide their staff with excellent benefits and unlimited earning potentials.
- Source and bring on new builds to be and land to be acquired.
- Sell the new built properties currently in stock
- Making presentations to new business partners
- Knowledge of the local residential market would be an advantage
- Must be a proactive individual, going out to new land sites and bringing on business
- Strong attention to detail is essential with clients and in all administrative aspects regarding paperwork, legislation and confidentiality
- Must be able to speak Mandarin fluently in order to communicate with clients effectively.
- Must be able to work autonomously and as a core member of the team
- Sales skills – essential to success
- Performance driven and possess the ability to reach and breach fiscal targets, personal targets and team targets
- Strong interpersonal skills, rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritizing and organizational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach to working hours
- Pro-active and revels in working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Understands the purpose and importance of discretion
- Must be able to speak Mandarin Fluently
- UK experience in Property Sales
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK for the role