£35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training
Lettings Negotiator Duties:
As a lettings negotiator you will ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets. Being a Lettings Negotiator, you must be able to establish and maintain relationships with clients and applicants. Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully. Working both as part of a team and independently as a Lettings Negotiator.
We are recruiting for a very well-known Estate Agency based in Buckinghamshire area. They are constantly expanding and looking for new talent to join their successful journey. They have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to achieve your absolute best!
Lettings Negotiator Person Specification
- The role of a Lettings Negotiator requires you to have had a solid track record in lettings negotiating
- Valuation / Listing experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career as a Lettings Negotiator and to treat the business as your own
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role of a Lettings Negotiator
- Estate agency experience as a Lettings Negotiator
Benefits of working as a Lettings Negotiator:
- Uncapped Earning averaging 35k a year or more!
- Mobile Phones & Company Cars
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Thorough Training
- Great working atmosphere!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.