£35,000 – £45,000 OTE, Very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, progression & training
Our client is a modern and independent Estate Agent covering all aspects of sales, lettings and property management. They offer the best training scheme to help you get started in a new and exciting career! They have a fast paced, professional and high energy working environment which encourages you to achieve your goals and increase your earning potential. This working environment helps you to spread your roots within the company. Working in an adventurous, creative and open-minded company means that you will not have a single dull day!
- Ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets
- Source business and see it through to completion
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and applicants
- Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully
- Working both as part of a team and independently
- This role requires you to have had a solid track record in lettings negotiating
- Valuation / Listing experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Looking to further your career and to treat the business as your own
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- Estate agency experience
- Uncapped Earning averaging 35k a year or more!
- Mobile Phones & Company Cars
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Thorough Training
- Great working atmosphere!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.