Job Title: Front End Developer
Salary £27,000 to £33,000 Dependent on experience.
There is a superb opportunity for a talented Front-End Developer who possesses a keen eye for detail, a deep passion for aesthetics and creating exquisite user experiences to be part of a growing software Engineering team responsible for delivering ground-breaking eCommerce features. They are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining their service offerings, systems, and practices to help people move home in new and easier ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything they build is with the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger.
Our client provides one of the best real estate experiences in London for people looking to buy, rent and sell, operating out of 3 super offices across the capital. They are now working on the next phase of their growth evolution and are building their scalable technology platform to bring the moving experience to a larger market and crate a scale product that will benefit movers in London and eventually around the world.
- Experience in User-centered design (UCD) from initial wireframes through prototyping and building of the final product.
- Proficient in UI/UX design and translating the design to code.
- Experience in building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Familiarity with core concepts of JAVA. Usage of source version control software (e.g. Git)
- Commitment to code quality with experience of automated testing techniques (both static and dynamic) Superb communication and reciprocal skills
- Evaluating and defining requirements and problem statements. Excitement and passion to work on amazing products
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
You should be able to combine the art of design with programming with an eye for well-crafted front-end experiences, and the experience of building scalable web sites. Apart from understanding the front-end web development process, including design, development and deployment, some back-end experience is also important. You should be a phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience or equivalent is required.