ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT, Competitive Salary and Career Progressions
You know a company is good when it is constantly growing. Our client has over 12 local independent offices around North London and are looking to expand even more. Every office environment is different which means there is something for everyone! They offer great career progression opportunities and want to get the best out of you.
- Assist with accounting tasks.
- Prepare Service Charge accounts.
- Provide information to external accountants to assist with completion and filling of all statutory requirements.
- Prepare Income and Expenditure report and relevant schedules such as accruals.
- Manage receipts and payments for Commercial rent and prepare monthly spread-sheet.
- Prepare weekly BACS payments.
- Post daily cash book.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Manage funds for Major Work projects and allocate appropriate invoices.
- Liaise with contractors for any payment / invoice queries.
- Address any queries from BM Managers.
- General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks.
- Sound understanding of double-entry book-keeping.
- Experience of working in an account’s office.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proactive and assertive.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Knowledge of CFP software would be desirable.
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call 020 3327 2121. Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.